Care plans at The Keith Dental Practice
We believe that we can help you improve not only your oral health, but your overall health too. At The Keith Dental Practice we strive to give you the best care at the frequency you need to keep healthy. That is why we like to have our patients as practice members. We introduced care plans so that you can have regular care at monthly prices. With this in mind we’ve created a simple and affordable plan to help with the costs. We have three levels of cover.
All plans include
10% discount for any additional treatment from our private fee scale.
Up to 20% on Crowns and Bridges from our private fee scale.
Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance.
Access to our 7 day emergency cover.
Exclusions for discounts: Implant dentistry, fees for specialist treatment on referral and orthodontic treatment.
We also offer 6 months interest free finance, 0% Representative APR, through Braemar Finance. Terms and Conditions apply – please enquire at the Practice.
The Keith Dental Practice acts as a credit intermediary and offers credit products provided only by Braemar Finance. Braemar Finance is a trading style of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information please visit www.braemarfinance.co.uk. Finance is only available to UK residents over 18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
The 5 big benefits of joining
Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
Spreads the cost of routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
Exclusive discount on core dental treatments for our young members only
PLUS it saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
This plan is aimed at the patient who has excellent oral health already and has no fillings, missing teeth or gum disease. This is the plan for that once a year dental health check to reassure you that all is still well. This plan will give you ONE dental health check per year and ONE Plaque Prevention Visit with our Dental Hygienist. All this peace of mind for only £10.99 per month.
This is the plan for those patients who just need a little more help. Patients who have been unfortunate enough to suffer from poor oral health, bleeding gums and advanced gum disease. This plan will give you TWO dental health checks per year and TWO Plaque Prevention Visits with our Dental Hygienist and any x-rays we feel necessary in order to diagnose, prevent and monitor your oral health. All this peace of mind for only £17.99 per month.
This plan is aimed at the patient who has had experience of poor dental health, of advanced gum disease or who is susceptible to dental disease and wants to get back to excellent oral health and to prevent further fillings or missing teeth. This is the plan for that once every 6 months dental health check to reassure you that all is still well, to catch any changes early and to prevent expensive dental repairs. On the Premier care plan you will see our professional clinicians 5 times a year. This plan will give you TWO dental health checks per year and THREE Plaque Prevention Visits with our Dental Hygienist and any x-rays we feel necessary in order to diagnose, prevent and monitor your oral health. All this peace of mind for only £21.99 per month.
Our Children’s Dental Health Plans
Our children’s dental health membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping your child maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
What regular appointments are included?
How do these appointments help your child?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Thorough examination of their current dental health to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an internal examination of their oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque on areas that can’t be reached by normal tooth brushing
- Advice and techniques – we work with your child to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your child’s oral health We strongly recommend them Joming to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register your child.
* The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to denta! plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
**Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice. Excludes dental implants, orthodontic treatment and tooth whitening.
***The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments. Prices correct at time of print.